Check Out This Month's "Microwaves & RF" Magazine

See page 13 of the June 2004 issue of "Microwaves & RF" Magazine, letter to editor, "Pardon My French, But..."

...Jim Thompson

Can you post a scan? I can't find that mag anywhere.

Reply to
Bullwinkle Jones

[snip]

Will do. Tomorrow. I'm about to sit down to lobster dinner (we get them fresh here in the desert ;-)

...Jim Thompson

My sister showed me one of those recently. It was either a really small sand lobster like she said, or a really big scorpion. Next time I talk to her I'll ask her to start saving them for you...

-- Mike --

Reply to
Mike

Now scanned for those who don't get the magazine....

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.schematics.electronic Subject: Re: Check Out This Month's "Microwaves & RF" Magazine - Microwaves&RF-Letter-to-Editor.gif Message-ID:

...Jim Thompson

Desert lobster? Aren't those called sand-crabs everywhere else? ;-)

--
  Keith (in Vermont - and *hate* lobster.  OTOH, a nice king crab...)
Reply to

I started to read this piece of frog bashing in the paper version but when you turn to page thirty eight for the continuation, you get a great example of American know-how. the article doesn't continue ,in fact it isn't on any page in the magazine!

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Tweddle

but

great

it

Actually, it does continue on page 38, top of second column.

Regards Ian

Reply to
Ian Buckner