Cheapest card reader-SUN-300G Mini USB Micro SD T Flash Card Reader

We Sell Them AT 0.6$ A PIECE!!! Functions and Features:

1.Read and insert Micro SD+T-FLASH repeatedly without adapter; 2.Exchange data with mp3,mp4,PDA,digital camera,mobile and computer. 3.You can use it to view pictures,movies and other files directly. 4.Be compatible with USB1.1,USB2.0. 5.USB terminal, requiring no extra power. 6.LED display 7.We design a circle that makes convenient for you to carry.

Unique Features:

1.Portable and pretty. 2.This product has already obtained CE,RoHS authentication. 3.Desigened specially for reading,editing,backing up SIM card(GSM),UIM card(CDMA) and WCDMA ditrectory and SMS.

After-sale service: 1.On-line technique support 2.Tracking service.

Additional Information: 1.Stable Monthly Production Ability:60,000 pcs/month. 2.Delivery Lead Time:10 days. 3.Price:FOB Shenzhen 4.Samples are available. 5.0.6 $ a piece!

You can visit our website

and contact me if necessary!

Client:Bryan Huang Mobile:8613715326586 Tel:8675526161537 FAX:8675527950782 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com msn: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Skype:doingtrade

Reply to
Chinoiswill

Google says: "This site may harm your computer."

JeffM

I am so sorry,everyone.Our website was attacked by hackers.Please visit it tomorrow!

Reply to
Chinoiswill