CC1000PP modules

Hi

Currently I'm designing RF link using CC1000PP module from Chipcon. I set up modules to Manchester data format and 19,2 kbps data rate. After calibration I send data from microcontroler to transmitter with preamble and header. On the receiver side I read data but in DCLK and DIO I have a lot of jitter. There is little jitter ( not much ) when data is constant 1 or 0 or when data is 0xAA, 0x55 etc. In data rate below 19,2 kbps I can read data correctly, but above 19,2 kbps jitter is so big that I can't correctly read data from the receiver. Could you tell me what causes jitter in DCLK and DIO signal ?

Best Regards

Sebasto

sebastor(at)wp.pl

Reply to