Can I use one current sensing resistor for two coils when driving stepper?

Hello All,

Some time ago I think I saw a schematics where one current sensing resistor was used for two coils of a stepper. Cannot find it back now. All application notes seems to use two different current sensing resistors and comparators for current chopping. Any experience/ideas/schematics please?

Thanks you.

Regards, Alex

Reply to
alex