Bypassing PC Power Supply Switch

I've taken a power supply out of an old Dell GX1 and want to use it to power some 12V pc fans that I'm putting in the canopy of my fishtank to help prevent the water from overheating. I'm not familiar with the pinout of the connectors, so I need to know which pins need to be jumpered in order to bypass the power switch. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Just take care : Usually a PC power supply doesn't work without any load on the +5V output...

-- Robert Lacoste - ALCIOM : The mixed signals experts

"Jim" a écrit dans le message de news: bZ0Oa.84541$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.socal.rr.com...

power

the

Reply to