breadboarding

I got a laugh out of that. Thanks.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Im sitting here with a group of guys (and one in CA, and one in england thanks skype) working on an LED video screen. we got a laugh out of it too :)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

How's Skype for you in that respect? Can you share drawings and docs? How about eaves-drop safety?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Eavesdrop is easy in Skype. The company sells the backdoor:

Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

Ok, I wouldn't worry too much about law enforcement dropping in since I don't do any illegal stuff. But the rumors about selling are concerning. Might be just rumors though. I am more concerned about schematics and stuff that get shared during discussions. Not sure whether and how that works though because there is only scant information on the Skype site, and it only lists webcam style video.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Brilliant!

Cue the Phil Allison jokes... :->

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

yeah!

"Phil Allison jokes"? Isn't that an oxymoron?

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No petal, your the cross posting Oxymoran, Still I expect Phil, will get to you in his own time.

So how did the new job go, as a traffic cone, it's a significant upgrade from a speed hump.

WAFW bassett

Reply to
bassett

yeah!

Phil? He tried that years ago, and got as good as he gave.

Speed hump? What kind of drugs are you on, or are you talking about your production line hooker?

Blather all you want, then let me know when NASA puts your electronics on the ISS.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Michael A. Terrell

How did they made the wires and connection points for the parts? Looks like toasted bread.

--
Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

yeah!

so you are a c*ck sucking septic tank, explains everything

PLONK

Reply to
bassett

Did you they did not show the LED wiring.

Did you notice that the 24 pin connector connects fro the bottom, but we do not get to see the where it comes from.

Old magicians trick, lets you see just enough but not too much.

donald

Reply to
donald

MoiInAust