Battery Size Charts

Hi.

Is there a way to get a battery size from the make of a watch? I replaced a watch battery at Walgreens and threw the original away, before discovering that they had sold me one that was too large. The store could not replace it again without the original, and advised me to try a jewelery shop. Before I do that, I want to see if I can get the watch numbers myself.

It's a QVC "Digits" finger watch, and I even asked the live helper at the QVC.com site but they also simply advised me to go to a jeweler.

KK

Reply to
Professor Fate

The 'everything for 1 euro 50 store' here sells cards with the most common watch batteries on them - for 1 euro 50.

Getting something like that should help... you get 7 non fitting batteries for that price and hopefully one that fits.

Thomas

Reply to
Zak