Application needed!!

I'm looking for an SMS-printer application.

An aplication that includes 1 mobilephone (ISO) connected to an interface, and 1 printer / thermal or matrix.

This will work as follow.

When an SMS arrive to the built in GSM-module it will be decoded by the interface, and encoded so it can and will be printed on the printer directly.

Maybe if there is any option that can reply to the sender with let's say maybe 10 - 20 predefined messages, choosable throught a display or just buttons.

Is there anyone who can help me find this application??

Best

// Mikael Karlsson

Reply to
Mikael Karlsson

It's as asimple as a micro, GSM module, and printer, I do not think there is a ready made product.

Reply to
Gary Tait

Perhaps look at this...

Quote: "Enables you to print a wide variety of content, including photos, MMS messages, SMS messages, email text, calendar, contact lists, and notes."

or try contacting the company that makes this...

This also has some SMS printing capability....

There are also companies that use SMS to send data for data logging type applications. They must have the technology to process recieved messages...

An SMS plug in for MS Outlook...

CWatters