Anyone have 5 to 10....

Opto Scrs:

h11c4, c5, c6 or

4n40 that they would sell to me?

Yes, I know about NTE, etc.

I can pay via Paypal or whatever your pleasure

Thank you.

Answer here please.

Hi !

We may able to supply the H11C4, H11C5 or H11C6.

Can you pleased tell us your target price ?

Our delivery cost is US$20 ( 7 to 14 days )

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"b" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:eJRZh.2769$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Thank you. However, I found the ten pieces, including shipping for less than your delivery cost.

We never give a target price.

Thanks

The phrase is "Waiting for your reply"

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell