Anybody here do factory SMT?

Hi, I have much experience doing through hole repair work in repair shops. Do you think my experience there would help my likelihood of landing a job in a board factory as an SMT machine operator? Sincerely, Allan

Reply to
ajmyhera

What kind of "Machine"? Pick & Place, or a Reflow oven?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Do SMT machines have an operator? Last time I saw a PCB line there were almost no "operators" dedicated to the SMT machine. The whole line had just one or two people who knew how to keep all the machines running.

Reply to
CWatters