AM low voltage varactors

I am working in a design that requires a low voltage varactor as the one used in AM tuning applications. A

5V tuning voltage could be provided.

Ideally the diode should go from 47 pF up to above 500 pF. I found a couple Sanyo varactor diodes that

probably could perform that task. These would be the common cathode SVC383

and the single SVC325

I would like to find more sources than Sanyo for the required varactor. Does anybody know any other manufacturer supplying this kind of devices?

Best regards,

JB snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net

Reply to
JB