A Guide to the TEKTRONIX Series 2000 Oscilloscopes

Along with a healthy dose of Ebay spam.

Go away.

Reply to
JW

Never, ever click on a hidden/obfuscated URL on Usenet. You will get a trojan or a virus most of the time. There is no reason to post hidden/snipped/obfuscated URLs on Usenet except to hid trojans or for spam, neither are acceptable.

Reply to
PeterD

(Google Groups has managed to completely f*ck up their once-very-useful search engine)--but anyway:

As this author has multi-posted this to hell and back and as I've seen several folks that have given it a thumbs-up, I looked at the page and it's less spammy than your hand wringing would indicate (or maybe I've just got my script-blockers/AdBlock really well tweaked out).

The page might be useful for somebody shopping for a scope. For several reasons, this IS riding a fine edge of spaminess. I agree that this poster's use of obfuscated (redirected) URLs is unnecessary and as that is a technique generally used by shady types, it should be avoided.

To the OP: If you think some "newsreaders" *cough*Microsoft*cough* will break your long link, then including a SECOND (short) version of the link AFTER THE **ACTUAL** LINK is a considerate practice--but is NOT a substitute for the real URL.

Reply to
JeffM

On Tue, 27 May 2008 12:56:14 -0700 (PDT), LW put finger to keyboard and composed:

After a quick Google search ...

... I got these:

TDS1000 and TDS2000 Series User Manual Specifications Update:

TDS1000- and TDS2000-Series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes Service Manual:

TDS1000 and TDS2000 Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope User Manual:

TDS1000 & TDS2000 Series Oscilloscopes Operator Training Kit Manual:

TDS200-, TDS1000-, and TDS2000-Series Digital Oscilloscope Programmer Manual:

Datasheet:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar