A/D & Digital Data-Aquisition card for PDAs - CF or SD card format ???

Anyone seen an A/D & Digital input board that will fit into a PDAs compact-flash or secure-digital card slot ? Only needs a few channels for my needs - read a couple of pots, a couple of switches.

There's probably an external USB device, but I'd rather plug-in to a card slot so everything would be "all in one". PDA serial ports - FORGET it, every model seems to have a proprietary power/data/whatever plug on the bottom.

Reply to
B1ackwater

sounds like you want a joystick port.

Bye. Jasen