Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FTR
FTR Media Service is a registered media agency which is providing the media services like Advertising, Event Management, Audio / Video Productions fac ilities. The greatness of our firm is providing...

Replacing a 3ph motor with single phase
I need to provide jog function on a machine (run the motor for a few seconds under load) without use of VFD**. It was done on this small printing press Is there any inherent issue with starting an...
12
12

What's this symbol?
What is it? :: It *almost* looks like an audio connector symbol except for the arrow-thing. Ideas? Thanks, Dave
4
4

VOM max reading
I want to be able to measure the maximum voltage reading on a VOM over a given time interval, like a fever thermometer shows its maximum reading until it is "reset". Is there a cheap/easy way to do...
1
1

MIDI Expander Box
For those who use MIDI-capable musical instruments: I've got a nearly 25-year old MD 80 MIDI expander (thru) box that works fine but I've noticed that connecting the MIDI out from some devices to an...
3
3

Bitcoin could be "experiment in artificial intelligence"
Hi all. I still say that Bitcoin (BTc) is actually a classified experiment into AI using all those parallel processors as a primitive-but-effective neural net. The inventor has stayed silent since...
3
3

Schematic wanted: Crest ultrasonic cleaner
Crest model 4G-250-3, early 90's vintage. Part numbers have been sanded off all ICs. It would be great to find a schematic... Thanks.
4
4

Forward converter is actually transformer isolated buck (step down) converter.
Forward converter is actually transformer isolated buck (step down) converter. Read more: Also, simulate forward converter online on

Scam or legitimate music site ?
This is way off topic for many, but I have a feeling that there are more than a few real musicians and even more aspiring musicians in this forum. I am searching the net for online music shops for a...
3
3

Re: Rubber dome switches
Xpost list trimmed. Followups set to . Googling "VE135700 switch" leads to the following thread or which suggests that at least in 2004, that part was available from also has the phone number for...

Op-Amp Sawtooth Generator
Op-Amp Sawtooth Generator is unavoidable part of PWM modulators and so part of analog control circuits. Now it can be simulated: Also read the theory of operation:
1
1

Connector source?
Cinch Jones Plug - available from Mouser, made by
1
1

Flyback converter
Even though some authors presents flyback converter as transformer isolated boost converter, it is more closer to reality that flyback dc-dc converter can be explained as transformer isolated...

Financing America - Mining Securities
We have during the last five years seen a mining development driven by dema nd. Now, the development is been achieved an overall optimum level. Now we have in the mining sector started to prepare us...
1
1

Solar garden light schematic.
On A.B.S.E I've posted the schematic of a solar Led garden light in the hope someone can name the type of oscillator. Thanks.
1
1