Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Debouncing a thermostat switch...
I have a programmable thermostat with adjustment switches that apparently bounce quite a bit, causing lockup of the system whenever you attempt to adjust it. Any ideas on how I could rectify this...
12
12

debouncing a 4066 switch?
I'm using an analog 4066 switch in an application where the input is an audio signal being passed to a speaker, I'm going to be switching the switch on and off the fastest.... maybe 5 times per...
8
8

Electric door knob
Just want to know why some one has not invented an electric door knob?
15
15

door knob
Is there any way you could hook you door knob to an electric current? And why havent they come out with something like that?
14
14

Circuit simulation
I have to make a hardware ckt. for my project . But before making the hardware I want to test the I have. Please guide me which software should I use so as to make a virtual ckt. or a soft version of...
2
2

electronic project
i am a third year student in the field of electronics and i am supposed to invent an innovative project to get my dimploma. anyone knows any sites which i can rely on and if anyone have some ideas of...
11
11

any clues on this one ?
Hi all, I am hoping someone here may be able to help me with solving an intermittent fault with our family TV....... PLEASE ?. It is a Phillips 21PT2012 / 79R and has what I think is the serial number...
1
1

How to output a BPSK signal to the Parallel Port in MATLAB?
Hi... I wish to generate a BPSK modulated signal in MATLAB. I found out how to do this, but I dont know how to output this signal to the parallel port. Is there any MATLAB code for this? Please help...

90 deg audio-range phase shift network
I had this link, but forget to bookmark. Was a site that compared analogue technique, including component values and results with DSP which does it perfectly from 20 to 20000 HZ. Any idea where to...
2
2

Someone keeps getting into my house through the electric grarage door, how can this happen?
Someone keeps getting in to my house throught the grarage. I change the pin ever time I leave and still they get in what can I do to stop it. They are not taking any thing they are leaveing things...
4
4

What Triac and DIAC to use in a 1000W Dimmer Circuit
I have a bunch of bad Incandescent Light Dimmers. I am relatively sure that the solid satte devices inside are bad, passive components look good physically. Since these are 1000W units and we use them...
1
1

How can I silence a Samsonite travel alarm clock?
How can I silence a Samsonite travel alarm clock? My wife has a travel alarm clock bearing the Samsonite name. Sorry, but I can't find a model number on it. It's a fine clock, but with one big problem...
5
5

WTB: Signetics 2650 processor
I'm after a working Signetics 2650 processor and Pipbug ROM. Or any old development PCBs using the 2650. Please reply via email. Lionel...

Conference ranking reference at conference-ranking.net
Description: Conference ranking reference at For the reference of research scientists, this conference ranking ( is produced with collection of information from different Internet sources. The...

Ideas for TV Remote
There are 5 ideas I would like to see in a TV/VCR remote. Please pass them on to anyone who might be able to get them implemented. 1. finder button. If you misplace the remote, you press a button on...
4
4