Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Purpose of the relay (6 Volt)
I am experimenting on an older (1955) motor scooter that operates on a 6 volt AC magneto. I want to install a 6 volt AC horn. My question is: Do I need a 6 volt automotive horn relay to produce...
30
30

Assistnce with construction of circuit
I want to build a physical pressure sensor that detects pressure and transmits this information into a recording device. Proposed application: If one wants to know how many times and length of time...

Connect old stereo to PC
I wish to burn old 78 rpm records to CDs. I have an old Stereo with a 78 rpm player but it has no output jacks. There are external speaker jacks the old full size ones. What would be the best way to...
5
5

Exploded NiCd Batteries
While attempting a home-charge of a set of NiCd batteries, they were left unattended and consequently exploded (relatively high current was flowing through them). The basement area in which the...
6
6

Zenith model sd5237w
Help!! I can't turn on my Zenith TV...there is a TV on/off switch, but it's just a touch tab...and it won't work...is there any other way to turn it on???
1
1

microcontroller simulation software with serial virtual port to PC softwear?
Hi to all, I'm search for microcontroller simulation software as Proteus, but with virtual serial port to be connected to my Visual basic software, just for test purpose. In other case I should make a...

Method and circuit to reduce Jitter?
Hi, I am an electrical engineering student and I am interested in circuit design. Unfortunety I am not so familiar with analog design. Therefore I want to place my question here in the newsgroup: Is...
17
17

Ion Fan
Ion Fan I'm thinking of making an Ion Fan as described here Is there a way of beefing it up a bit more power arrfff arrff. :) Stephen

Any cellular whizzes out there ?
Hello people, My CDMA phone went "missing" and was "found" after a couple of days. Ever since this guy in whose presence the phone went missing has known about all my conversations. My guess is : 1....
6
6

My monitor display shakes when cable tv cable is pluged in to the modem
Greetings everyone.I have problem with my cable time when my cable tv cable is connected to cable modem(which is actually all the time)the display of my monitor is shaking, or should i say wibrating...
10
10

Jeep with touchscreen and laptop installed
Looks like a fun project. Guy rigged his Jeep up with a laptop, touchscreen, etc
1
1

Prototype Project - Looking for some help
Howdy, I'm currently working on a project to build an machine that uses Impact Sensors (Tekscan, Interlink, any other inexpensive suggestions?) to register the user's force of impact and convert the...
16
16

Digital input to an IC - do I need a resistor?
Hi, I'm currently designing a device based around a PIC microcontroller. However, in getting to this point I have rather leapfrogged over more basic electronics - I'm a software developer by trade....
6
6

Audio to MP3...
For many years now my wife has recorded onto cassette tape, from her hifi unit using its programming facilities, the daily radio BBC R4 plays, talks, and the Archers, and then listens to them on her...
6
6

interfACING 8051 WITH adc
hi,i am working on a project where i have to interface a microcontroller with an adc & an rf transceiver the data input to the microcontroller comes from a 220v, 50Hz power line,representing the power...
2
2