Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

computer wont start after plugging into french outlet
i forgot to switch to 230v when plugging in my american desktop in france, there was a pop, and now it wont start. did i completely break it or is there a circuit breaker or something i can fix
2
2

computer wont stqrt after plugging into french outlet
i forgot to switch to 230v when plugging in my american desktop in france, there was a pop, and now it wont start. did i completely break it or is there a circuit breaker or something i can fix

Simple Optical Remote Switches
All, I've googled this and have come up surprisingly dry. What I want to do is control a relay optically over a distance of about 30 feet. One way, off on. Almost zero bandwidth. I see optical cables...

Interface a bike computer
Hi All - I need some help/advice. I'd like to connect a magnetic sensor (bicycle computer) directly to my computer through one of the ports without a power supply. I found a circuit that connects the...
2
2

Toshiba tv/dvd
I have a toshiba TV, MD# MD20F11, tv/dvd. The remote stopped working, replaced the batteries and still does not work. i tried a universal remote, but it still does not work. Does anyone have any...
5
5

Quick-start cards
Does anyone here know anything about the origin and evolution of quick- start cards for consumer electronics products, i.e, who came up with the idea, how they got to be so prevalent, etc? Thanks for...

A very good website for VLSI chip designers
Hi Designers, The website dedicated for we(VLSI Chip designer's discussing about trade-off's /problems solutions/ FAQ's)... I found a very good website for VLSI Chip design, which has columns for all...

Chemysis
Welcome To Chemysis! If you are a registered member on Chemysis, you will have access to many more features on the website than just being a normal, visiting Guest. Some features include: Sell and...

New to electronics?
If you are new to elecytronics you might find this site of interest:- Another interesting group you might like to visit is:- Regards sirkituk

New to electronics
If you are new to the hobby of electronics you might find this site of interest:- Regards sirkituk

play cd's in a player
How do i get burned cd's to play in a car stereo. mine don't and i don't understand why.. If you can help, let me know....
3
3

Photo-etch light source?
MG Chemicals sells pre-sensitized copper-clad PCB blanks for use with their exposure and etch kit. Pretty straightforward "print pattern on transparency; place on PCB; expose to light; wash off...
20
20

Re: WTB: 7406 TTL O/C Hex Invertor DIL in UK
I have 7406 DIPs but I am in the USA. I can send you by Global Priority Mail 5 chips -$4.50 plus $5.95 shipping Remove the XXX prior to emailing me
3
3

50 Dying batteries: Can they be shorted by cardboard if humid enough?
I recently ordered on eBay 100 energizer AA batteries. I tested them using a simple battery tester from radio shack. 4 were dead, one was near death, and 95 were at an identical high mark, but just a...
27
27

use of eudora 3.0.3 in the $5.95 plan
Is it possible to use eudora 3.0.3 in the $5.95 plan? I have been using it in dial-up and prefer it to outlook it require the use of stunnel which I have set up for Free Agent and news?
1
1