Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help pls..emergency abt pic program
hello everyone This is Monicca doing my final yr of engnr.I have done my project in embedded sys with pic micocontroller.I downloaded the program from net n i dnt understand anything.I have my review...
5
5

Building a UV PCB exposure box?
Hello, Ideas please? A small professional UV box with two 8W tubes will cost about £100, and is, professionally made and neat and tidy. I'm wondering if for sake of ease it would be easier to just go...
26
26

Pinout for C8021-11 led display?
I found a box (BIG box) of 7 segment 2 decimal point 13 pin LED displays that I want to use for a project. (Jameco product number 176559 - number on the display is C8021-11). Unfortunately, Jameco has...
3
3

Can chargers damage car battery?
Can the improper use of a cigarette lighter adapter (to charge a cellphone or portable stereo) cause damage to the car's battery or electrical system? I once plugged a CB radio into a car's cig...

PARTING OUT VINTAGE RECEIVERS-AMPS-PIONEER SA-9100, SANSUI 5000A, SANSUI 2000- ALSO TESTED/PLAYING JVC SURROUND SOUND 5.1 AMP, AND KENWOOD HIGH-END KX-2060 CASSETTE DECK ! ALL STARTING BIDS $25
FRONT PANELS- KNOBS- CHASSIS- WOODEN CASES- POWER SUPPLY TRANSFORMERS- POTS- ETC.
1
1

KENWOOD KX-2060 HIGH END CASSETTE DECK-EBAY-$25-RARE !
SEE SPECS AND ORIGINAL PRICING HERE- THIS WAS A $650 DECK NEW IN 1980 ! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=...

Why does this freeze?
Hello, Well, I've got my first microcontroller project *almost* working :) So this should be some kind of burglar alarm. It is otherwise working well, but it tends to freeze when it's counting either...
15
15

Re: buy electronics, sell electronics , auction electronics new, used electronics marketplace svOcl
Data manuals to give away
All, To go along with another newsgroup entry, I, too, have been pulling out some of my unused electronics-related books & magazines. They are from college and second-hand, so articles may be missing...
3
3

Op-Amp
HI. I'm sorry if this is the wrong area for this, but I'm new to this, so please bare with me. I'm looking for a circuit for a differential OP-Amp, that is caperbile of working with a mic of 5 Ohm...
3
3

Motion Detector with Dusk to Dawn Barn Light
I have a neighbor with one of those large 500W+ barn lights. I do a fair amount of astronomy from my property and it can loom quite large at night. He seems interested in helping but yet has not taken...
7
7

Counting the number of banknotes in a stack using the optical technology
Hi People. I am looking at a particular application. I want to build a currency counter. The device will be based on optical technology. What I want to do is, "look" at the side of the stack of...
1
1

how to interface hp4194A with PC
how to interface hp4194A with PC so as to collect the datas.
2
2

Best universal Remote to buy
I am thinking about buying the X10 iconRemote. Does anyone have any experience with it?
2
2

Replace fan on Compaq Presario 3000 - model 3045US
Someone has offered to send me his old Compaq Presario 3000 - model 3045US laptop. The main obstacle to doing so is that the fan has seized and he can't figure out how to access the fan to clean or...