Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New Look!!
We have changed layout. Please check it: http:

Clever Tekkie Builds Tiny Vibration-to-Power Converter - Many Medical/Engineering Uses
BBC NEWS A tiny generator powered by natural vibrations could soon be helping keep heart pacemakers working. Created by scientists at the University of Southampton, the generator has been developed to...
2
2

hai
hai gopi how r u
1
1

Direct Tv - Dish Network-
Residential & Commercial services for all you communication and low- voltage wiring needs Locally owned & operated Next day service
1
1

Help finding 8 bit to 6 bit RGB converter
I asked this question on an electronics forum and it was suggested that I ask it here. Anyways, here's my problem: I'm trying to make an LCD controller for a 18 bit LCD panel that will take a DVI or...
2
2

ANY ONE GIVE ME LAP TOP FOR 20 DOLLARS
ANY ONE GIVE ME LAP TOP FOR 20 DOLLARS
4
4

we are selling the nokia n95 at 250usd
Welcome! We are international dealers in all types of mobile phones, accessories, and personal electronics. All of our products are fresh from the factory, with all accessories (charger, battery,...

Searching for SONY CXA1331M IC
Hi, I am looking for SONY CXA1331M DOLBY B/C surface mount IC to repair my car cassette radio. I did a search on Internet but I cannot find any source for this particular one. I am wondering if...
1
1

Can any one help me in desigining a controller using D-Space tools to control a hard disk
Can any one Pls help me in desigining a controller using D-Space tools are else with any Micro Controller to control a hard disk drive.

Need raplacement number for 2SK1058 and 2SJ162
Hi I would need direct replacement numbers for 2SK1058 and 2SJ162 lateral power mosfets. Thank Jean
1
1

New Age "wine enhancement"
"Our trade secret, proprietary design creates a harmonically balanced resonate frequency that affects the water molecules structure" Proving, again, that science doesn't have all the answers... --...
86
86

REQ: coil volatage on old relay
Got a 1960s vintage sealed relay with an octal base, DPDT but no indication of coil voltage. Part No. is C.P. Clare HG2A1016. Any help appreciated- I just may have a use for this puppy!! TIA! Cap'n...
4
4

Interfacing AD620 to a PIC microcontroller
Dear All, I have a 4-20mA pressure sensor and use a microcontroller to measure the pressure. My region of Interest is 9-11mA and an AD620 maps it to 0-5V. However, occasionally the pressure swings and...
1
1

iphone
The iphone, the cell phone of the future. good article on subject can be found at

Stolen or lost cell phones.
May not belong in this area and of course has nothing to do with email. However, it seems everyone who is anyone has what I call a cell phone growth in their ear. Yes I have one but it is off until I...
3
3