Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Possible to modify a WalMart audio/video selector?
I'd like to modify one of these A/V selectors like you find at WalMart - has 4 in & 1 out plus a 1/8" stereo headphone out jack, and rewire it so that there are 3 in & *2* outs that you can switch...

Aschtech Z-12 data cable & 16-pin Fischer connector S104A086
hello, I'm doing my diploma thesis on three gps receiver Ashtech Z-12 and I've got big problem with lack of data cables (16-pin Fischer connector A086, 104 series to receive and on the other side DB-9...
1
1

Need Help Sourcing/Selecting Potting Compound for Electronics
I have a very specific one-off project. It's a small clear plastic cylinder closed at one end, 5cm (2") diameter and 2cm (.75") deep. I'm placing the electronic components/battery in it and need to...
6
6

bit-banged Basic52 code for 4-wire serial interface?
Hi, Can someone site location or post example code for a MAX6969 LED driver for 8052 project? I have the Max chip for driving LED's prototyping on a 8052 development board. It uses "industry standard"...
1
1

Question About A/V Receiver and DVD Player
I just bought an audio/video receiver and a DVD/VCR player here in the USA. Both are JVCs. (Receiver is model RX-5060B and DVD/VCR is HR-XVC14BU) I was hoping that the receiver's remote control would...
3
3

Free Prescription Assistance
Great site for free prescription assistance is presented by American Consultants Rx at .It really helped me out.

Looking for a wireless headset that will plug into my landline telephone
Does anyone know of any? I can't seem to find anything on the internet that plugs into to a regular telephone, only things for bluetooth, internet, etc. Basically, I'm just looking for a product that...
3
3

Re: M,I-5 Persecut ion , BB C Newscaste rs Lie & Deny Theyr e Watching Me
Who's his ISP then ? uk.misc removed deliberately as that's where he harvests the replies. Graham

Re: Hobby and Stepper Motors for Sale
Spam, off topic. This is not a "For sale" newsgroup. Any electronics related sale messages belong on or for Google users. -- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to...

trying to understand adsl (in the UK)
Hi. I want to understand adsl better so I can diagnose a faulty or weak signal when I see it. My own broadband at home is standard adsl through a BT line (with filter). It's always worked well so I...
13
13

No Power to the PC
A neighbor's PC does not power up when I turn on both the switch in front and in the back. Is it possible this could be a bad power cord? I attached the cord to an unused PC PSU and turned it on. The...
3
3

Christmas Tree Light Stands
I have some 30' strands of 100 small Christmas cylindrical-like lights. 30' sections can be plugged into one another. The ends of the strand (cord) have a male and female plug with two small fuses in...
1
1

Form D (make-before-break) relays ...
I'm trying to build some simple sequential logic circuits with relays (for fun and demonstration, not for any practical purpose :-) and there are a couple of situations where I really need some make...
10
10

searching for WAVETEST
hello ! i was confronted with an old Automatic Test Equipment system based on HPIB: windows 3.11 pentium 200 HP Puls Generator, HP freq counter , HP LA and so connected via HPIB controlled by WAVETEST...
1
1

Last Few Days before XMAS
At there is a fantastic range of products for all those wanting a One Stop Shopping experience for APPLIANCES - ELECTRONICS - COMPUTING - FURNITURE - WOMENS - JEWELLERY - KITCHENS & BATHROOMS -...
1
1