Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Statistics for company's/business
Hello toall, I am a college student doing a final presentation for a class and I need to locate some statistics so that I can make a graph or chart. I am getting my Associate Arts in Business degree....
2
2

Mag. motor starter or contactor?
Variable Frequency Drive drives a 10 HP 3-phase 208V motor, drawing ~20A. Need to turn off power to VFD (and some accessories: fan and light) using a contactor. What is the difference between a...
3
3

www.ibuysmart.co.uk
What is better than Champagne & Chocolate?...........Shopping, of course !! At we have a fantastic range of products for all those wanting a One Stop Shopping experience for APPLIANCES - ELECTRONICS -...

possible to modify VCR into timelapse recorder ?
i realize there may be other more eficient means with the advent of cheap digital capture but this was more of a hobby project for fun and **Learning** exercise as VCRs are very cheap and easy to come...
4
4

Serial data bus help needed [CROSS-POST]
Hi, I need a serial bus can support speeds up to 10 mbit/s with error correction included and that can carry signal up to 50 meters (about 150 feet) with no signal repeaters. Is there such a thing...
14
14

Cheap Muscle Wire
Hi All. Just put some muscle wire on Ebay. Lots cheaper than Jameco. If you're into robotics, check it out. Larry

SMT to DIP Adapters - WITH SOCKETS ???
It's official - I *hate* surface-mount junk. Too small for human beings. I'm forever bridging connections or overheating or underheating or going blind from the magnifier or ... well ... you know. SMT...
21
21

Free Tektronix 7904 Chassis
I have a 7904 mainframe chassis minus the plug-in modules free for the taking - or you pay shipping. Parts or whole. Nice front panel, no buttons broken off. Worked up until a year or so ago - now...

New for 2008 !
Dear Shopper, Excited about 2008 ? NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - Save time for friends and family and do ONE STOPPING at bargain online store. Check out the bargain deals for January Sales at for all your: -...

to know about charging of batteries with electromagnetics wave
Hi every body,I'm intresting to know about how the batteries that get charged from the electromagnetic waves. I just want to apply it please tell me whether it is possible or not ?
1
1

filaments
I noticed that the RCA tube manual doesn't specify, for each tube, exactly what are the composition and precise dimensions of the filament. They just have some general remarks about the kinds of...
2
2

ãÞÇØÚ ÈáæÊæË 2008 ÌÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇ ÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇãÏå
=C8=E4=C7=CA =E3=CD=D4=D4=C7=CA =D4=DF=ED=D1=E5 =E3=D8=E6=D1=E5 =D4=C7=ED=C8 =E3=D1=C7=E5=DE =CB=E6=D1 =ED=CA=DE=E1 =D1=CC=E1 =CE=DF=D1=ED =E3=ED=CA =CD=D1 =DA=CC=E6=D2 =E3=CD=D4=D4 =CD=D1=DE...
1
1

pye dvd remote control codes
Hi all, i hope i am on the right forum, Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction, i have a pye prv 645 dvd recorder that has no remote control (lost!!) i bought a technika tt-707 that...
1
1

DENON DCM-420 Not Reading Disks
All, I have a DENON DCM-420 5 disk changer that is no longer reading any disks on the caraselll. In the past, the sensor that reads the carousel went out, we replaced that and all was well for 10...
2
2

SLA battery orientation
Hi all, I would like to know if I could position a SLA battery without limitations, I mean if I can lay down or I have to keep it vertical. I need to put it into a robot and charge it onboard. TIA,...
6
6