Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

www.ibuysmart.co.uk - just lowered our prices for 2008 !
New prices for 2008 !! - even better and competitive. At we have a fantastic range of products for all those wanting a One Stop Shopping experience. Some of our Star Sellers for Jan 2008 have been...

dead oscilloscope
Went to power up the scope this morning and only the led power light came on. The screen was dead the scope is only 6months old any idear what could be causing the problem. Regards Geoff The scope is...
1
1

CFP: DTVCS 2008 - Design, Testing and Formal Verification Techniques for Integrated Circuits and Systems
Apologies for any multiple copies received. We would appreciate it if you could distribute the following call for papers to any relevant mailing lists you know of. CALL FOR PAPERS...

FS: GPIB (HPIB) IEEE 488.2 PCI-controller NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS NI. $199 COST FAR BELOW ORIGINAL
FS: GPIB (HPIB) PCI controller IEEE 488.2 NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS NI. $199 COST FAR BELOW ORIGINAL Email to if using "email reply" in Newsgroups edit address manually to delete two strings: "SPAMNOMORE"...

BASIC Stamp 2 clones / inexpensive alternatives? (pref. same features, works with BOE)
I picked up Parallax's BASIC Stamp Discovery Kit to learn with, and so far so good. The documentation is good and it is simple to program. However Fry's/Digikey/Mouser/etc all charge $48-$59 for the...
11
11

FS Older Electronic Books
For Sale Older Electronic books. Repair and Service. See bottom of page at
1
1

police
For years police have done crimes. Police taped using tape recorder. Only audio. Kurt Stocklmeir

Measuring a specific air pressure
Is there a way to measure a specific air pressure accurately (e.g. 30 psi) without using precision equipment? Thanks for any information. Jack
8
8

Mainframe Training with IBM Certification
Mainframe industry has shortage of people. Mainframe Education gives you the competitive advantage you'll need to succeed in an exciting, leading - edge career in enterprise systems. We are proud to...
3
3

About VBE transistor spec in a amp
Hi In a audio amp like the one I've put in that image shack link; For the VAS transistor, if we replace the BD139 by a transistor with a very different VBE specification, like a 2SC3503, what result...
6
6

Receiver has a hum - Harmon Kardon 230A
My Harmon Kardon receiver recently started to hum. It does it regardless of which input is selected. The hum varies with the volume control. I opened the unit and tapped on various components with a...
45
45

ØÑíÞÉ áÏãÌ ÇáÃáæÇÇä ÈÇáÕæÑ Ç áãÊÍÑßÉ
2NHt3skg4c/jzCDH4cPh5sfH5CDIx+HV5tEgx+Hjys3R38kNCmh0dHA6Ly9hbnR5YTdsYS5jb20v dmIvc2hvd3RocmVhZC5waHA/dD01MTINCg0KIMrN4+3hIN/Kx8gg4+bT5trlIMfhy97H3eUgx+HM...

ãÝÇÑÔ ßáåÇ ÍÑßÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÊ á áÕÛÇÑ
IOPdx9HUIN/h5ccgzdHfx8fHx8fHx8fHx8og4eHV28fRDQpodHRwOi8vYW50eWE3bGEuY29tL3Zi L3Nob3d0aHJlYWQucGhwP3Q9MTAyMQ0KDQog0OXIIMfh2tHm0yDH4eXkz+3lLi7U7SDO7cfhDQpo...

regenerative braking
What is the efficiency of regenerative brakes? Let's say we have a 3000 lb. vehicle, traveling 30 mph. It hits a red lght. That's 1350000 lb-(mi/hr)^2 kinetic energy, dissipated through the disc...
23
23