Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS Older Electronic Books
For Sale Older Electronic books. Repair and Service. See bottom of page at
1
1

police
For years police have done crimes. Police taped using tape recorder. Only audio. Kurt Stocklmeir

Measuring a specific air pressure
Is there a way to measure a specific air pressure accurately (e.g. 30 psi) without using precision equipment? Thanks for any information. Jack
8
8

Mainframe Training with IBM Certification
Mainframe industry has shortage of people. Mainframe Education gives you the competitive advantage you'll need to succeed in an exciting, leading - edge career in enterprise systems. We are proud to...
3
3

About VBE transistor spec in a amp
Hi In a audio amp like the one I've put in that image shack link; For the VAS transistor, if we replace the BD139 by a transistor with a very different VBE specification, like a 2SC3503, what result...
6
6

Receiver has a hum - Harmon Kardon 230A
My Harmon Kardon receiver recently started to hum. It does it regardless of which input is selected. The hum varies with the volume control. I opened the unit and tapped on various components with a...
45
45

ØÑíÞÉ áÏãÌ ÇáÃáæÇÇä ÈÇáÕæÑ Ç áãÊÍÑßÉ
2NHt3skg4c/jzCDH4cPh5sfH5CDIx+HV5tEgx+Hjys3R38kNCmh0dHA6Ly9hbnR5YTdsYS5jb20v dmIvc2hvd3RocmVhZC5waHA/dD01MTINCg0KIMrN4+3hIN/Kx8gg4+bT5trlIMfhy97H3eUgx+HM...

ãÝÇÑÔ ßáåÇ ÍÑßÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÊ á áÕÛÇÑ
IOPdx9HUIN/h5ccgzdHfx8fHx8fHx8fHx8og4eHV28fRDQpodHRwOi8vYW50eWE3bGEuY29tL3Zi L3Nob3d0aHJlYWQucGhwP3Q9MTAyMQ0KDQog0OXIIMfh2tHm0yDH4eXkz+3lLi7U7SDO7cfhDQpo...

regenerative braking
What is the efficiency of regenerative brakes? Let's say we have a 3000 lb. vehicle, traveling 30 mph. It hits a red lght. That's 1350000 lb-(mi/hr)^2 kinetic energy, dissipated through the disc...
23
23

www.ibuysmart.co.uk - just lowered our prices for 2008 !
New prices for 2008 !! - even better and competitive. At we have a fantastic range of products for all those wanting a One Stop Shopping experience. Some of our Star Sellers for Jan 2008 have been...

Pro 82 Scanner programming cable
I tried to locate a Pro 82 Scanner programming cable without luck so I'm going to make a bunch of them, email me if interested

FS: Muscle wire
Hi All. I just placed some Flexinol muscle wire on e ay @ 's a really good deal @ $10. Larry

opposing voltage sources
I've been looking at Keithley application notes for the Franck-Hertz experiment. Some of them show voltage sources that seem to be opposing each other. I don't know much about stuff like that, but I'm...
1
1

Difficulty inserting multi-strand wire into holes in HTIB
My house is pre-wired for 5.1 surround sound with what seems to be good quality multi-strand wires. My "home theater in a box" receives these wires at the back of the sub- woofer into small holes with...
14
14

switched reluctance motor controller
Can anyone suggest a url where I can find schematics for a controller for switched reluctance motor please. Thanks Motor Guy