Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help needed with a Pye P35 valve radio
Hi, I am planning to restore the above as I can get hold of the components. The radio receives lw/mw and 6 sw bands. It was working ok and then the volume suddenly dropped to about half that it should...
6
6

12V to 72V invertor for battery charging
Scenario 12V,20A wind generator to charge a bank of 6x 12V batteries to run a 72V motor. What would happen if you ran a 12V to 110V sine or quasi-sine invertor , through a high power rectifier to the...
6
6

TELEX VIKING 8-TRACK RECORDER/PLAYER- MINT CONDITION/RARE- TESTED/PLAYING- FOR SALE

Uncladded FR4
Looking for 0.8mm or thinner uncladded FR4, UK if possible. Thanks
1
1

Searching for PCB/Components Visualizer
Hi, I'm searching for some (simple?) Freeware Tool to visualize in 3D a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) with components like Resistors and Transistors on it. It's only needed for visualization and I...
4
4

mobile data comm
Hi all, Does anyone know of a cheap mobile long distance (20+ miles) data communication service that would work in a large city environment? I'm looking into communication of prognostic data on...
2
2

please
hi guys n girls this is a site about games,share maket, compu mobi latest downloads links, entertainment,gadgets compu 2 mobile free sms,etc can also post ur articles please forward 2 ur all contacts...

Optical sub nano surface DSP spectral control at fast moving plastic films
Opto Dynamic Surface Tension DSP spectrl dyne control ODSTM-1 at fast moving plastic or packaging films, foils or other substrates as like BOPP, LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, MDPE, PET, PP, PE, PS, PO, EVA,...
3
3

the order in which some switches are turned on
Hi all, I have an array of N switches . Initially all are OFF. Somebody turns them ON in some order. It is possible that more switches are turned ON in the same moment. I need a device which shows me...
2
2

Data transfer throu phone line
Hi, I need to get the count of mechanical counter like used in spending machine. And when requested in main computer get the count using a phone line. Can someone give a suggestion, any device that...
4
4

Rainbow in Our Lives
Or A Reminder. Some say the planet Mars does not have a magnetic field. And, some say we would not have the atmosphere that we do, if it were not for the Earth's magnetic field. The word "firmament"...
1
1

Wanted For Trade: Nixie Tubes B-7031, B-7032, LD-738, LD-669, CD95, GR-211, GR10N, etc.
Hello, I don't know if this fits the topic, I wasn't so ure about that, but I hope it's fine. Well, I am looking for these neon gas discharge display readout tubes (Nixie tubes, Nixies) by National...

Looking for Power Switch - Optonica Amplifier SM-1515B
Can someone recommend a source for a replacement power switch? It is a toggle type snap switch for an Optonica SM-1515B stereo amp. Hole spacing is 1-3/8 inch. 120V. Picture: Thank you. John C.
10
10

Need price of a TVC501 plugin.?
Hello Weeding through all the Spam and Junk posts....maybe all the regular 'posters' are gone. I need a response to my short question. I am looking for someone that has a 1990 - 1994 Tektronix...
3
3

What is Blu-Ray Technology?
As the technology is advancing day by day, we come across various new inventions every now and than. Such technology advancement is the Blu- Ray Technology. Can anyone tell the working of the Blu-Ray...
5
5