Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Piezoelectric Crystal. (Please Assist)
Hi to all , i'm a ME student doing my final year project, working on piezoelectric crystals. My plan is to produce enough electricity to charge up a AA battery when in motion , using the piezoelectric...
6
6

? on "isolated" tab on SCR
Have an SCR rated at the same amperage as my defunct car battery charger/starter, but it has an "isolated" tab. The one in the charger/starter is an NTE5539, which is NOT isolated. Can anyone tell me...
2
2

Ethernet Wall Socket Connection Difficulty
I have a wall plate for an internet connection, and a cable strung through the wall with a male plug on it. The plate came with a socket fixture which has a female socket on the outside, and a...
8
8

Any ideas as to what this might've been intended for?
The item in photo is a coil of 20-gauge copper wire (with enamel or varnish insulation), is 12 inches in diameter, weighs close to 5 pounds and has a resistance of about 25 ohms. The coil is wrapped...
6
6

The Better Way To Get Electronic Stuff

look for pcb order
I am a salesman for pcb,look for pcborder.if you have order,please contact withme freely.
1
1

Compilation error
#include #include #include #include #include //#include using namespace std; int main(){ string abb[93]; string lat[93]; abb[0]="aa"; lat[0]="ana partes equales"; abb[1]="aa ad"; lat[1]="ana partes...

hello
there is a lot of intresting things

How can I vary an Ultrasonic Mist Maker vibration using a sound card tia sal2
Greetings All I would like to vary an ultrasonic mist maker like this one my audio sound card. Example: I want to produce complex waves using my sound card 4000Hz square wave combined with some 1000...
5
5

USB drive in a ziploc bag?
What are the chances of a USB drive being damaged by static electricity if someone put it in a ziploc drive?
5
5

Watertight boxes
I'm looking for a cheap watertight box about 10" long by 3.5" wide by 2.5" tall. I can't seem to find anything via DigiKey or Mouser. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't care what material it...
8
8

Re: OT: Free MS Software manuals assorted
An app that is complete garbage. You can get Nvu/KompoZer gratis and libre. Those won't bloat up your HTML with M$Word-specific markup.
1
1

Saltwater battery explaination
Hi all, I've built a battery by putting a copper electrode and an aluminium electrode in a beaker of salt water. It produces about 0.6V. Can anyone explain what exactly's happening in the beaker?...
3
3

JUD WILLIAMS TRANSISTOR CURVE TRACER MODEL A-tested/working-$25

Design Your Ultimate Projector Mount
Hi All, Chief Manufacturing just launched a new interactive tool you might be intereted in. This takes you through a step-by-step process of building the perfect projector mount to complement...