Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS - ICOM - R7000 R-7000 Receiver/Scanner - Ultimate spy receiver
I have listed an Icom R7000 For Sale on ebay. Click on this link to see the pictures: Thanks for looking, Bill . . . . . . .

Re: Thumbdrives - what's a good brand?
and I have several Imation thumbdrives in various capacities and have never had problems with them. However, I had symptoms similar to what you describe with two Exigo units purchased from CitySoft...
1
1

Using a dual-directional coupler to measure antenna matching.
The use of wireless devices has become very common in many companies and homes in recent years. Bluetooth =99 connected computer peripherals, cell phones, wireless LAN links and cordless phones all...

Extern. Quarzoscillator with SMA output
Hello all I am currently looking for an external quarzoscillator that can be used to clock a chip. The chip has a SMA socket, so I would need in some way an oscialltor that could be connected to this...

phase sequence syschronizing
hi? I am trying to synchronize a generator to an infinite bus band, but am defeated to design the correct circuitory for use. help to synchronize a 3 phase motor using a digital sysnchroscope.

Strategic Cooperation in Nano Micro Material Processing
Strategic Cooperation in Nano Micro Material Processing and Perforation Technology IPM =A8C International Perforation Management is a relatively small high- tech engineering company with its based in...
3
3

CIE?
Hello everyone, Has anyone on this forum taken a course from the "Cleveland Institute of Electronics" (CIE), and if so, what is your opinion of the school? Is it worth the money? If you don't won't to...
2
2

HDMI Cables-Certifid 1.3a 1080p
HI! if you or looking for the best and the lowest prices on HDMI product you should go to i order from them and they have same day shipping,
1
1

amplifiers
The output of an amplifier is a square wave where as the input is a pure sine wave.What is the explanation for this?
4
4

numericals solutions
Hi I want solutions of Engineering Mechanics(Statics)17th edition by R.C Hibbler Prentice Hall International Edition Thanks

5-7 digit up/down counter with display
I know, not really repair, but this newsgroup has at least as good suggestions as the others and I'll cross-post to sci.electronics.misc. I need to either build or acquire an up/down counter with LED...
5
5

?
what is this and whose the person who came into my google group.

How do I make a IBM POS VFD Customer Display work? - Help Anybody!
I have four IBM POS VFD Customer Displays aka "Pole Displays" This is the one attached to various IBM electronic cash registers that shows the customer the price of each item as it is rung up and then...
5
5

BollettiniTecniciGeloso
TECHNICAL REPORTS GELOSO For those who want to relive the history of Eng. Geloso and his company (the Geloso SpA), through its TECHNICAL REPORTS ; I recommend the following link, from which you can...
2
2

What is this? Some kind of diode?
Have a automotive battery charger/car starter which doesn't work quite right. Won't charge the battery up more than half-way, and I find 5.5VAC rather than the expected DC of 1.5V (+/-) applied to the...
6
6