Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

AKAI Remote Control
Looking for a vintage(around 1988) remote control,the model on the AKAI AV receiver is AA-V205. The model on the remote control is RC-A905. I thought someone might have a working one laying around...

Embedded Software Engineer/ DSP,Vector,Motor controls/ Career Position
Thomas Gugger Independent Recruiter 419-537-9447 Embedded Software Engineer/ Career Position/ WI This position is geared more for the true embedded software engineer. The person filling this position...

POWER ELECTRONIC ENGINEER/ DRIVE DESIGNER
Thomas Gugger Independent Recruiter 419-537-9447 POWER ELECTRONICS ENGINEER/ DRIVE DESIGNER My client is a major manufacturer located in the greater Milwaukee area. They offer excellent working...

"induction coil" fault situation?
Scenario: a 300 watt toroidal transformer delivering 50-0-50 volts. If there was a break in the output paths to load. So say a current of 2 amps was interrupted, would a high DC voltage , much higher...
10
10

Laptop Metal Detector utilising Digital Lock-in Amplifier
Is a powerful metal detector possible by using only laptop and sensor (search-head) without any additional electronics? See the generation and progress of this experimental project on: The metal...
16
16

problem in my site
hi, i want to know that what is the problem in my site

PT100 and basic stamp 2p
How to interface and program PT100 to Basic Stamp 2p? Thanks Jukka

New Technology In USA
New Brand Technology Start today.. Join now.. Help mail us...

adidas bapesta sneakers,airmax 87 88 89 90 95 shoes
fga dffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddsaad daf

ELECTRONIC COMPONENT ENGINEER/ PERM/ IN
TOM GUGGER INDEPENDENT RECRUITER 419-537-9447 ELECTRONIC COMPONENT ENGINEER/ PERM/ IN My client, a major company, is currently searching for an Electronic Component Engineer who will have ownership of...

Help in reading labels on ICs?
Once upon a time someone posted that they had found something that really brought out the numbers etc on otherwise difficult to read ICs. Unfortunately I didn't save the post, or the info in it....
8
8

Exporter of electronics @ cheap prices
Car DVD Players, Car Audio, MP3, MP4 Players, Digital Camera, Camcorder,mobile phones,computer accessories & more at very competitive prizes..

Slightly OT: Storage Heater Unidare WMS718N : How does it "know" when electricity is cheap?
Sorry this is slightly off-topic; please let me know of any more suitable groups to which I should post this question. The manufacturer's website claims it can use all economy tariffs. So does it...
3
3

Trends in technology: is thinner better?
Hello, It seems like modern electronics are all about being small and thin these days. Check out this article on the new ""thin is in"" trend: I think that smaller electronics can often be more...

Help! I swallowed a camera!
I was recently the subject of a photo shoot featuring a "Pillcam SB2". This is a gizmo the size and shape of a large pill; it contains a color camera which takes two photos per second, a radio...
5
5