4-bit Colour DAC R2R values??

Hi,

I am building a small computer with a 4-bit 16 colour video output that will go into a monitor that has 1500 ohm impedance.

Please could someone tell me what resistor values I need to use to convert the 4-bit digital o/p to the required analogue signal in the R2R ladder?

Also, if you could explain how you work it out, that would be great!!

Many thanks,

Matthew

Reply to
bonzer

You can use Google to find some very good texts on R2R ladder theory and design. Search for R2R ladder design

The first hit describes the procedure.

David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net
Reply to