3d data for triodes

The spec sheets for triodes usually show two of the parameters i_b, e_b, e_c (plate current, plate voltage, grid voltage) on the x,y axes and then graph a number of curves corresponding to different values of the third parameter. That's kind of like a contour map. What I would like to know is whether anyone ever published, for any triode, a 3d version of the surface that is supposed to be described by that contour map. Alternatively, is there any repository anywhere of numerical data for any triode that gives much more refined information about its behavior, i.e. much higher resolution in the third parameter as well as lots of explicit coordinates for points on the various curves? That much data would allow one to make one's own 3d picture of the surface. Simply using the spec sheets is too error prone since it is hard to get good resolution of most of the points.

Ignorantly, Allan Adler snipped-for-privacy@zurich.ai.mit.edu

  • *
  • Disclaimer: I am a guest and *not* a member of the MIT Artificial *
  • Intelligence Lab. My actions and comments do not reflect *
  • in any way on MIT. Moreover, I am nowhere near the Boston *
  • metropolitan area. *
  • *
Allan Adler

I doubt it. What purpose would it serve?

--
Then there's duct tape ...
              (Garrison Keillor)