Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New Jersey webcam: Landie
Webcam: Landie,19 Jersey. Viens me voir et tu verras!
1
1

Need replacements for CL905HL , CL905HN , CDS cell
Hello Anyone know any modern replacements numbers for CL905HL and CL905HN , they are CDS photoresistors. I did try with Google but found nothing. Thank Bye Gaetan
6
6

'Television Magazine' Servicing Article Wanted For Panasonic Z8 chassis in Jan 2003 issue
Hi All Can anyone supply me with the servicing article that appeared in January 2003 issue of Television Magazine page 136 for the Panasonic Z8 television chassis. Name you price for a scan of this...
2
2

Chinese antique
Q2hpbmVzZSBhbnRpcXVlDQp3b3JsZCBmaXJzdCwgdGhlIGFudGlxdWUgY2hpbmF3YXJlIHNlcmll cyBwbGVhc2Ugd2F0Y2ghDQpFbnRpcmUgZmlkZWxpdHkgMTAwJSBBbnRpcXVlICgxOTEyLTE5NDkp...

How do I measure signals in the GHz range?
Hello, I've got a storage oscilloscope here with a bandwith of 6 GHz. Unfortunately only the default probes with 500 MHz bandwidth are included. Now I would like to measure signals in the range of 2.5...
14
14

looking for audio (compression) project
Hi folks, I am looking for a challanging topic for an audio project in my university lab. MP3 and AAC encoder implementations have already been developed there (in software). These should form the...
7
7

vesa tolerances
I'm wondering if it's available (free or paying for it) a full electrical specification of VESA standards with tolerances, es vga is 640x480@60hz: hsync= 31,46KHz bsync = 60Hz what is the tolerance on...
1
1

ba1404 clock signal , help
Hi guys. I build a FM transmitter based on the ba1404 chip. The problem arises because this chip need a 38Khz crystal for produce a subcarrier signal for the stereo transmition, but that crystal is...
5
5

Laptop power adaptor using battery bay and connector?
I have a few laptops which have a broken power connector. It is virtually impossible to repair them. I'm sure I saw somewhere a device which was essentially a power supply which powered the laptop...
18
18

I AM DOMME HEAR ME ROAR.25 year old Woman BellaPura
25 year old Woman BellaPura in Saint Louis, Looking For: Men, Women, Couples for erotic email exchange, phone fantasies, performing only, watching only or active participation

Radio Electronics, February 1986
Hello Everybody. I'm looking for an article published in Radio Electronics, February 1986, starting on page 16 about a plywood dish (I think this is just a correction of the main article on Radio...

cable connector wire question
Hello, I've been having a hard time locating this and was wondering if anyone knew where I might find one.... I need a connector that can accept 72 30AWG wires. Most connectors that I have been...
3
3

Outdoor Television
Know more about Pantel's Weatherproof Outdoor Television form the site You can contact them for an purchase.

Cable splitters & signal strenth question
Recently got a 2nd HD Tv. The cable comiing into the house goes through a 3-way spitter. I've noticed that the two TV will pick up most stations but not all I'm suppose to get. When I connect each TV...
4
4

4th generation iPod nano connector
What is the connector family for the newest iPOD nano? Older iPODs use JAE DD1 series connectors, but this looks slightly different. I heard the new ones might use a system from 4UCON (Taiwan), but...