3 phase delta star (WYE)

If I feed a balanced signal into two of the star side outputs of a 3 phase star delta transformer how will this come out at the 3 delta side outputs WRT earth (ground). Assume 1:1, 100% efficiency and no phase shift (or 180 if you prefer but no complex phase shifts). How would it come out of the remainig star winding?

Trying to get my head round it and confused myself.

A 3 phase transformer

Mjolinor

Why would you want to?

Reply to
William Robert

phase

outputs

180

Because I need to prove that the signal is not going through the transformer. If it were going through the transformer then I will be able to work that out from the state of the signals present on the delta side, if it is getting to the delta side by some other means ie insufficient grounding or faulty earths then the signal on the delta side will not be phased correctly and the amplitudes will be wrong. I know these transformers will not pass HF signals but I need to prove that this particular one isn't and it is in circuit, lotsa volts.

Reply to
Mjolinor