Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RF signal bypass from power
Hi.. I have an old observation camera Philips VCM8160. From some readings I presume the signal comes in RF mode.. not video composite (the camera also has audio built in). I alredy looked for Philips...
2
2

Looking to block / jam VHF frequencies.
Cross-posted to / misc, as I didn't know which one would be most appropriate. Anyone know of a RF noise generator / jammer, that could operate in VHF frequencies? Preferably in UK / Europe. Ideally a...
27
27

ABCD parameters
I am attempting to understand the computation of various interesting quantities (eg, insertion loss as a function of frequency) that come out of an analysis of a lossless LC filter using the ABCD...
2
2

Headsets
Do you talk on the phone for long hours? If yes, then buy headsets and perform your day to day activities while conversing with your friends.
1
1

Simple digital pulse delay,..
I'm looking for a way to introduce a small amount of dead time into an H-bridge. Switching frequency is up to 250kHz, so I'm looking to introduce about 500nS or maybe a bit less of dead time. I have...
20
20

LED based Wireless Networking
I would be intersted to get information about LED based Wireless Networking. R M Patnaik, PhD.
2
2

Free Filter Software Just Ask and You Shall Receive
Hello All Good Technical Folks; For you Electronic hobbyist. I have compiled software which should run on Win Xp or Vista as a 32 bit program which calculates values of C and R for the following type...

Products for electronic assembly and Repair

Speaker impedance
I have an old Chevy Cavalier convertible with the factory AM/FM cassette player in it. The rear 6X9 speakers are missing. I have several old speakers lying around, which would be good enough for what...
1
1

LM317 with pass transistor
Hi, I'm looking at a circuit in the TI datasheet for the LM317 voltage regulator. Fig 14 on page 12 shows a circuit with a 2n2905 PNP transistor and a TIP73 pass transistor. I am wondering if I can...
2
2

Difference between an optocoupler and a SSR
Does anybody know the difference between an optocoupler and a Solid State Relay? Thank you very much! Kind Regards, Mat=EDas
4
4

syntax-J video gadget?
got hold of a mystery gadget; a professional lookign circuit board installed into a VCR tape box, with a video in rg connector, a video out rg connector, and an 18 volt AC power jack. google comes up...
4
4

What fails in CCFL inverters?
What fails most commonly in inverter circuits in, for example, 18 inch LCD displays? I know anything *can* fail. But is there a common, high-frequency failure component in these inverters? Thanks.
30
30

Guess what this is?
39K
9
9

magnetron power specs?
The back of the oven gives microwave(non grill) input and output power-so which one you pick magnetron by in catalogues(when not relying on mag designaton number)? Or perhaps catalogue mag...