Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Revell Flower-class Corvette
John What would my price be in the Snowberry? What kind of PE and/or accessories are available for it?

Car battery in UPS?
Observing proper safety (ie, not using it inside the home), is there any reason using a car-sized 12v gel-cell (eg, Optima*) would be a Bad Idea (tm)? Form-factor is not an issue; the battery would be...
12
12

FS: Wireless G Router, $20 only!
Dynex Wireless G Router model DX-WGRTR Complete in box with instructions, power cable, and install cd. $20 If interested, please send email or call Fabien, 765-807-5086. Thanks!

Diff - 1N4148 & 1N4448
Hi, Does anyone know the difference between the 1N4148 & 1N4448 made by NXP --> They have the same case, SOD-27, same I/V curves. If they're the same, then why would NXP make two diode part #'s? BTW,...
3
3

stop battery from blowing up
hi, I need to pulse a coil to create a permanent magnet. how can I do this with a car battery but making sure the car battery doesn't blow the hell up? Its like I'm shorting it I guess. I thought...
9
9

Bob Beck's Electronic device for treating blood?
Hi Experts, Has anyone ever heard of, or experienced this gadget? This is rumored to have cured HIV, h pylori infections, etc. Does anyone know anything about it? Do a search and you will find a huge...

Noise in parallel
Hi, I'm having a discussion about placing two noise sources in parallel such as Johnson noise. I would appreciate it if a EE would please tell us who is correct? Here is the conversation --> I wrote:...
12
12

Electronics For You Magazine
Has anyone got a copy of this Magazine (1st September 93) i am interested in the Article by Author David Sweeney Namely the project: Smart Turn Signal.
2
2

Dreambox 500s
Dreambox Ireland Great value receivers htttp://

[MsgID 100180] Help needed with a Cobra CIR2000a Internet Radio receiver
Dear friends, I am quite a novice Usenet user, so please be a bit patient with my writing and compliance to the rules. I promise to improve later on. I am writing from Greece to request your precious...

xray sensitive materials
Dear All, I have to find a material that changes its propoerty under XRAY exposure. Anything will do, Resistance, Capacitance, density etc. Please help, Thanx in Advance
7
7

8051-LCD Interface
The LCD display technology is very popular in present world. All types of displays are changing to LCD screens, as it offers some very unique advantages over previous versions of display technologies....

how can I measure the center of toroidal coil using voltage tia sal22
Greetings All I have a toroidal coil with wire going around it and would like to measure the magnetic field in the center using voltage since I don't have a LCR meter can this be done? tia sal22

DMM recommendation for low noise DC experiment
Hi, Present setup: I have an experiment that requires high electrical shielding, that has an output (two pins) from an electrometer op-amp (INA116PA), that will go through a very small pin hole in the...

best way to measure current?
I have a coil. I want to accurately measure the amount of energy/current that it uses when pulsed with one single square wave. I know I can take a voltage and current measurement and multiply them...
1
1