Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

offer various brand caps,
offer various brand caps as follows,free shipping,worldwide express,paypal payment wholesale ny caps wholesale ed hardy hats and caps wholesale polo caps and hats wholesale juicy caps wholesale dc...

Breakdown voltage of PETG in Homemade Capacitor
I'm working on building a high voltage capacitor. I have heard that PET has a very high voltage breakdown. I came across an excellent source of PETG (Polyethylene Terphthalate Glycol). How much will...
3
3

creating an electromagnet using my Amp / AC signal tia sal22
Greetings All I have a pt1100 amp with an impedance of 8 ohms rated at about (1000 watts output power) and a toroidal electromagnet with the resistance of about 1 ohm. I'm doing an experiment with AC...
9
9

Signal to noise ratio
This group lately seems to have a typical electronics problem- a very low signal/noise. In fact, it seems considerably lower than 1:1 lately. I wish I was as good writing spam filters as at linear...
2
2

Valuable museum stocks?
Needing a bistable to operate on a supply voltage from 3 to 8 volts (depending upon the state of discharge of the battery in my R/C model), and not having any suitable CMOS to hand, I fashioned one in...
1
1

Interference
I recall reading that if an AM radio is tuned to frequency x plus or minus the heterodyne frequency a radio tuned to frequency x will be blotted out. Is this true? If so what is the heterodyne...
7
7

Project Cases (UK)
If anyone is looking for cheap, high-quality project cases, I have 5 for sale on eBay for under half the cost price. These were bought in error (too small for my project) and are in brand-new,...

How to test upper limit on IR thermometer?
I have a cheap IR thermometer (pistol grip kind) that says upper limit is 500f. I'd like to read temps in the range of 600-700 with not great accuracy (+/- 5 or even 10 deg would be fine). What can I...
36
36

Test Socket Materials - Torlon, Ultem, Semitron & Vespel
Materials used for the manufacturing for IC Test Sockets, Nests and Kits are available from this website:

Multiple FM frequency transmitter
I am looking for investigating if it is possible to buy a multi frequency FM transmitter. I want to broadcast a FM signal out on the whole range of 87.5-108 MHz. i want the output to be limited to...
6
6

B&K Precision Model 4011 Function Generator Price?
I have the Subject device, and am thinking about selling it. I bought it 9 years ago, and doubt that I even plugged it in. I have no idea what I paid for it. I see a 4011A is selling for $335. Any...

A hobby for a hobby like yours...
Includes- *Radio and Electronics Hobbyists: The Common Ground * Culture from your Radio * *A Hobby for a Hobby Like Yours... * RADIO TONIGHT * Technology and People- not Technology or People * Back...

high current pulse?
I'm trying to create a permanent magnet. I have a steel rod. I wrap AWG 6 around the rod twice (so I got a two layer coil) and directly connect it to a 12V DC battery for like a tractor or snowmobile...
2
2

Circuit diagram for Concept C90A Power Supply
I am looking for circuit diagram with component list for a power supply kit model CONCEPT C90A. It comes in a very nice case with digital voltage and ampere display. Anyone can help. Please post or...

About a Jensen car radio
Hello What is the maker and number of the digital/analog converter Ic of the Jensen sd1411 car radio/cd player ? Thank you Gaetan