Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WTB: Paper Tape Reader
I'm after a paper tape reader. Something similar to the OP-80A, but anything considered, working or not. Please reply via email. Lionel...
1
1

Free electrontube catalogue for Windows and Linux
1.0pre3 version of 'Tubes' electrontube catalogue is available to download. Licence: GNU GPL 3.0. Programme and database languages: English, Hungarian. Operation systems: Windows (tested on Windows...
1
1

Chinese takeaways benefit electronics
Had a big tidy up here, and regained my development bench with loads of room, and decided not to have the 'scope on the bench unless it was in use. But, danger if left under the bench because of...
1
1

One place for all the best deals on the internet
brings you the best deals on TV's, Laptops, PC's, Software, Digital cameras, Memory cards, External Hard Drives etc... Now you can even buy perfumes for the lowest prices.

castleink
customer satisfaction guarantee on all its products and the absolute lowest prices for printer ink replacement.

Trying to identify a chip...
Suspect it is a MC145155-2 in the 18-pin DIP package. Datasheet for this chip shows pin 5 as VDD, and I am wondering, isn't VDD usually the same as GND? (Don't see any pins labled as GND, although...
6
6

Fax switch schematics
Hi, I'm looking into learning about fax/phone switch, which detects the CNG tone then transfers the call to the appropriate device. Does any one know where I can find the schematics or any related...

urgent need OSRAM SFH480-2/3
Hy All, i need urgently 10.000pcs of OSRAM SFH480-2/3. Can you help me ? Any links of smart brokers ? thanks in advance maurizio

Static electric discharge & cars
This gas station security video: and this Mythbusters episode: discuss the dangers and the how-and-why of static electricity and refueling your car. My question is regarding how to safely discharge...
18
18

Subpanel bonding (3-phase mains) question
Is it never allowed (US National Electrical Code) to bond the ground bus bar to the neutral bus bar? I opened a subpanel and found that both the ground bus bar and cabinet were bonded to the neutral...
13
13

Multi Drop
What is "Multi Drop"? I saw the term used in conjunction with GPIB. I'm familiar with GPIB but never heard the term "Multi Drop" before. Tom
2
2

Linear or SMPS?
I was thinking of changing a wallwart 12v 1000mA PS from linear to SM, as the latter is more efficient, but now I'm not so sure. What is the no-load power consumption of each type? I understand from...
1
1

great product or not?
Hello everyone, this is what my friend bought and in a great price. i want to get one 2... what do u say? ahead...
1
1

field effect transistors max frequency
How does one find the maximum frequency fets and mosfets can work as amplifiers? This parameter is commonly available for bipolar transistor in their data sheets but it's often unavailable for field...

Use old speakers out of a Sharp stereo
I recently got some speakers out of a Sharp stereo. I have no idea what the model of the stereo is, but if it is any help, EASJ10P14B3 SPF1759A I was wondering how I would rig it for use as regular...
3
3