Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lime skates
I looked at one of those Lime electric skateboards. It has a QR code sticker, and no other user interface, that I noticed. I never rented one, and wonder how the system works, the network stuff. It...
1
1

Rhode & Schwarz - Website Down?
Hello, all. I haven't been able to access the subject's website for 2 weeks now. Assuming the problem isn't on my end why would a major supplier of test equipment allow this? Thanks for any insight....
3
3

Control a VFD via cDAQ 9178
I want to control a Delta VFD ( ) unit through the cDAQ-9178. I got an analog input module NI 9201,analog output module NI 9263 and digital output module NI 9472. I have never connected analog modules...

IBM Selectric typewriter
I have two cycle wheels for the IBM Selectric typewriter.
1
1

black light
I saw a pocket flashlight in a hardware store yesterday, it shines UV. Such a package is new to me. What is it good for? What's inside? And whence the origin of the term 'black light'? I recall days...
6
6

Pet Daycare and Lodging Market Overview, Growth and Analysis Research Report 2018-2025
The report Pet Daycare and Lodging Market by Key players highlights the ess ential market dynamics of Pet Daycare and Lodging Market sector. The effici ency of this segment has been studied deeply...

defibrillators
How does a defibrillator work, what's inside? And how does it affect the body, ameliorate a heart attack? Hoping there's a cardiologist in this group, as well as engineers -
1
1

IC test clip with LEDs
I remember years ago seeing a clip that would fit over an IC and show the logic state of each pin on an LED (or an LED pair). Something like this Do such clips still exist but with LEDs on top and...
8
8

Power a test TTL circuit from USB?
Having not touched any of this kind of stuff for years I'm looking to power a small TTL test circuit which I intend to built on a breadboard. I wondered if I could run it off USB power. In other...
13
13

cassette conversion
I have a box of old cassettes in the attic (like a million other blokes). Rather than consigning them to the dust bin, I'd convert them to MP3 files. Anybody have suggestions for a converter? I could...
2
2

search help needed
I am having trouble finding the user/service manual for the Panasonic KX-TGA641 wireless phone. I need to re-activate the caller I.D. Can anyone help me?

Mystery Flashing Superball
Many years ago, at some Expo or other, I acquired a flashing plastic ball that seems rather different from the usual ones I've seen. (Apparently a promo from RapidMind, which was bought by Intel long...
2
2

Maxell Batteries
Hello, all and I'd welcome any input on subject quality relative to equivalents available from Duracell or Energizer. The Maxell SR626SW (Eveready 377) Silver Oxide and CR2016 Lithium cells are...

mystery tool
In a hardware store, I saw a rectangular bar, 10" long, with two through holes, labeled "MAGNETIZE" and "DEMAGNETIZE". What's inside?
1
1

phone question
I've got an Obi200 and I want two phone lines out of it hooked into the following arrangement: The Obi200 has a spare usb port but only one phone port and one ethernet port. I want the two phone lines...
1
1