Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Questions about a purely-ILED display
Hi I=92m thinking of a hypothetical monitor for a TV/computer. This display does not use plasma, LCD, or a backlight to any extent. Instead it relies purely on ILEDs for emission of light, colors, and...
11
11

Compliance logo?
Anyone recognise and know meaning of the logo on a pcb overlay, USA 2007 date, the one next to the RU logo (included to show orientation). Maybe pcb makers logo but usually a string of compliance...
9
9

Can I hire someone to build a current limiter charger for me?
Hi, I have an Optima AGM battery in the trunk of my car. I have a 12 watt solar panel in the back deck of the car to keep it charged. I use the battery to run various electronic devices while the car...
2
2

Wireless video intercom doorbell
There are many kinds of wireless video intercom doorbell you to choose.

Leaving a cellphone on charge harmful?
Will it be harmful to the cellphone battery if i Leave it plugged in all the time? I'm trying to use it more, by thinking of it as just another land line phone.
1
1

learn more
i m persuing my btech in ec branch could u help me to to knw more abt d vastness of my branch, nd d job sectors related to it. thank u SHRUTI
4
4

[OT] Is Ebay chat open today? Trying to sell my HK GC-1A s/w rcvr
About two days about I set up and ad on Ebay, but stopped short of it posting it to check something. I supposedly saved it. It seemed right. Today I thought I'd continue and finish. I don't see how to...

Dielectric properties and Maxwell equations absurdities
Dielectric properties and Maxwell equations absurdities It is accepted by mainstream physics that Maxwell equations describes the entirety of classical electromagnetism. These equations are some of...

LCD Number on Signal Generator has a line out
Back if this post works. I'm having trouble posting.
4
4

electronic carillon...
Greetings... Some years ago, around 1970, I helped our local church my modifying their carillon system to also handle a local pa system... It worked quite well... Now many years have passed and I...

Electromagnetic Motor
Electromagnetic Motor Many many years ago in a Boys Own Annual 19xx vintage there was info on Building a Electromagnetic motor, the Motor ran on just a Antenna.. Use a large 1 meter mica disk from...
23
23

Mains wiring question (USA)
A 1-story, flat-roof house (no basement) in California is going to be re-covered, so it's a prime time to do some electrical upgrades. The local building inspector says that romex cable run on the...
59
59

Practical implementation of the I_PARAMETER for PID control
Hello, I'm looking for the best choice to implement fast PID controllers using limited computational resources. The performance of these controllers need not be the optimal, but reasonable and off...

Remote Controlled flashlight ??
I would like to be able to turn a flashlight on and off with a wireless remote from about 20' away (or so). I figured if I get one of those big plastic flashlights with the 6 volt battery there should...

DATUM TymServe 2000 Op/Sv Manual request
Hi, I`m looking for DATUM TymServe 2000 (TS2000-GPS) Network Time Server Operating/Service manual - Copy or download option. Tnx for any help. Maurizio - Italy