Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

soldering phosphor bronze pins to PCB
Hi all, I'm not sure this is the good place where to post this, please advise a better NG in case it exists. I'm working on the soldering process of a component with phosphor bronze pins onto a fairly...
1
1

Original regenerative radio receiver circuit.
Here is a well thought out regenerative radio circuit: uses a transistor square law detector circuit for extra sensitivity.

decent wireless digital thermometer suggestions?
I am looking for a digital thermometer with separate wireless probe so I can read temperature readings outside with the digital display inside the house. Most of the units I'm finding online don't...
8
8

custom earphones
Anybody have recommendations for custom fitted earphones, or opinions on this article? heaphones there) It's news to me - -- Rich
1
1

Polaroid 600 schematic
Snagged the flash unit off of one of these I found in a dumpster. Anyone have a schematic handy? -- Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR Control-G Consultants
8
8

Numerical Optimizer For LTSpice IV
I have written a numerical optimizer for LTSpice IV. It automatically adjusts component values to meet design targets you set, for example maximum power output and minimum supply current. There is a...

Probably a stupid question...
But can anyone tell me if NiMH batteries can be overcharged? I imagine they are probably no different from any other kind of battery, but I thought I would ask just in case. I'm building something...
5
5

Circuit Schematic Capture and SPICE simulation in Facebook app!!
Spicy Schematics is now available not only as an iPad app, but as a Facebook app! You can design circuits in your browser and it is FREE! If you have the iPad app you can sync your files from any PC...

Scope Junction wants some More Great Bloggers! (and general commentators)
Scope Junction is looking for a few more great bloggers to join the team (write occasional blogs about test, design, debug, history, general electronics). Or maybe you'd prefer being a regular...
2
2

? on sharing an antenna between a low-power xmiter and receiver
Am just realizing that this is something I need to figure out, and have never thought about it before. Would a simple SPDT relay do the trick (switching the current path from one side to the...
5
5

Looking for a schematic (or link to one) for simple, low power FM transmitter
Not even sure what freq. these would be legal on, but it's intended for strictly in-house operation (from one end of my house to the other.) Anyone have any ideas? Would love to see what's available,...
2
2

modifications to Daisy MP3 player, need help please !
Hi, I've made a number of Daisy MP3 players for a project, working just fine ... The question now is to make a few changes to the design to make it more suited for a new application. 1. letting it use...
1
1

FREE Schematic Capture and Spice Simulation, running in your browser!
Spicy Schematics and Simulation (Web version) now available!! We are rollin= g our first version of Spicy for web on the Chrome app store ... here is th= e link: Now you get the same great features as...

Electroplating Rectifier
The induction heating machines, induction heater cover Automatic Surface Induction Hardening & Induction Tempering Machines, Flexible Induction Brazing Systems, Compact Adhesive Curing Systems...
2
2

Autotune Controller
Mifa Systems founded in 1992 provides need centered hands free operation remedy at reasonable costs to our important customers. We signify organizations like Indian, Eutech and, Athena- USA. In...