Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for a part...
Trying to find a 1K linear taper "mini" potentiometer WITH dpst switch. Seems everybody makes this part with only a spst switch, at least in America. If anyone could give me the manufacturer (and...
7
7

Digibox digital UHF versus analogue UHF
I'm assuming its the failing of digital systems compared to analogue. But for the record cheapest and nasty Durabrand PSTB 1 freeview box for multiplexed digital transmitted on UHF. There is some...
5
5

wanted
I'm looking for a Icom PCR-1500 receiver. Joop Netherlands

Need tap into Telco line.
Here in rapidly degenerating S.Africa where the judicial system has become non functional, and majority controlling shareholders are looting my inheritance by extracting all value for themselves by...
7
7

about low ewayco SBCs
Hi all, Has anyone bought an SBC from ewayco( website shows a lot of low cost SBC in unbelievable prices but when I contact them I felt I had sent an email to a they advertised that they can sell SBCs...
1
1

Copier - Scanner bulbs?
I have a couple of what I'm calling "Copier/Scanner" Bulbs........ They look similar to long flourescent light bulbs, clear glass.......... They're like "maybe" a 1/4" in diameter (if that) and about...
4
4

"electrolysis"
About 30 years ago, I took some of D batteries in series and and connected copper wire leads to them which I placed in a glass containing holding some vinegar. I might have added a little salt on the...
8
8

tv screen as monitor
Please guide me on how to convert a tv screen to a monitor as my HP screen is out of order which cables would i need?please reply soon,THANK YOU.
5
5

Last Test,sorry
testing 123
1
1

Wanted:- Hard disk PCBs
Hi all. I've noticed that many of the newer (and some older) hard disks have some fairly impressive SMD MOSFET chips to drive the motor and actuator. Is there any chance of anyone salvaging the PCBs...
2
2

American Express Motor
Using magnets, coils and suitable frames, I think one can easily make a small toy motor. One might just have to start it spinning by hand. Now, I'm constantly getting junk mail from American Express...
4
4

How to output progressive video from a video card to a progressive CRT TV?
Hello! How to output progressive video from my ATI All-in-Wonder 128 video card to 100hz progressive CRT TV? My ATI All-in-Wonder 128 has d-sub and s-video outputs. 100hz progressive CRT TVs, which I...
6
6

Looking for replacement for LM387
Can anyone help, I am looking for a replacement for LM387 Low Noise Dual Preamplifier which is now discontinued, I have look on the net but no luck but maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Thanks
2
2

telescoop
I wanna make a radio telescope from my satelite disk with lnb and and receiver. I know that it is possible. My technical English is not so wel. Is there someone how knows where to sart.? On the...
1
1

Looking for rechargeable 9v battery recommendation tia sal2
Greets All I'm going to be traveling and have a small device that needs to run 3 hours on a 9v battery everyday. I'm looking for a good/great rechargeable 9v battery. I'll have to get 2 of them so I...
6
6