Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wanted: Capstone Project Suggestions
Hi, I'm taking a non-calculus based Electronics I course at a local community college using Malvino's text, _Electronics Principles_. My goal is to work for hospitals repairing medical equipment. This...
22
22

A newborn blog ... read and comment please
without Entertainment is boring! In this blog, we try to bring both to the subject of VLSI! We will have fun with related and unrelated puzzles as to entertain you and ourselves! So your comments and...

BT139 & MOC3063
I have a problem with my circuit that i have described in this link:

Fixing a time delay between wto Freeview boxes
I have a freeview box and a freeview dongle (for my PC), however they take different times to process the signals so they are out of sync, this is most noticible on the sound when you listen to both...
17
17

Newbie Question: Measuring electrical power: PICs and Clamp probes
Are there any designs out there for an electricity meter capable of very accurately measuring electrical power consumption, non intrusively? Basically what I'd like to do is either build or buy some...
8
8

aluminum foil on TV screen
At they claim that one can generate the high voltages one needs (thousands of volts) for a plastic soda bottle motor by taping aluminum foil to one's tv screen and repeatedly turning the tv set on and...
6
6

cost of measuring picoamps
I'm looking at a book by Gilardini on slow (on the order of 0.1 eV) electrons in gases. He mentions that the dc currents one has to measure in such a situation are on the order of between 10^-11 and...
22
22

parallel port
I've been reading James "J.J" Barbarello's book, Real-World Interfacing With Your PC, 2d ed., and now I'd like to try to actually do something. The first thing one has to do is to make a "break-out...
14
14

audio processor ICs
hi everyone ; i am working on a project related to i need a audio processor ic which can be compatible Tx & anyone suggest some of the names of audio processor ICs.
3
3

simple electrical question
This isn't really an electronics question, but I can't find a more suitable newsgroup to ask in. I have a motor from an oil furnace's blower that I would like to run at approximately half its normal...
7
7

Looking for a part...
Trying to find a 1K linear taper "mini" potentiometer WITH dpst switch. Seems everybody makes this part with only a spst switch, at least in America. If anyone could give me the manufacturer (and...
7
7

Digibox digital UHF versus analogue UHF
I'm assuming its the failing of digital systems compared to analogue. But for the record cheapest and nasty Durabrand PSTB 1 freeview box for multiplexed digital transmitted on UHF. There is some...
5
5

wanted
I'm looking for a Icom PCR-1500 receiver. Joop Netherlands

Need tap into Telco line.
Here in rapidly degenerating S.Africa where the judicial system has become non functional, and majority controlling shareholders are looting my inheritance by extracting all value for themselves by...
7
7

about low ewayco SBCs
Hi all, Has anyone bought an SBC from ewayco( website shows a lot of low cost SBC in unbelievable prices but when I contact them I felt I had sent an email to a they advertised that they can sell SBCs...
1
1