100~300V 50~300KHz amplifier

I need amplify a 147KHz sinewave to 100~300V p-p. I was hoping to find something I could just connect to a function generator. Very low power, probably not even a watt, needs to drive 100~300V into a 1000pF load...

Any equipment suggestions?

Reply to
Jon Mcleod

Take a high quality audiopoweramplifier (some go up to 200 khz), add a transformer, and voila! ready.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

If your load's not (very) resistive try a resonant circuit.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

--