Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

First online complex Delta-Star or Delta-Y Transformation Calculator is ready
One of the most widespread 3 phase network topology transformation is now ready for use. Corresponding tutorial is: as well as the calculator Customer service is our #1 priority. Get a premium domain...

Darlington pair is two stage current amplifier
Darlington pair is actually two stage current amplifier. Now, there is new tutorial: and new online simulation:

RIP Wayne Green
He died on Friday.

radio shack kit question on (other) transformer ("input" 4Kct2K)
A number of the radio shack science fair electronics learning kits (at leas t 150-1, 160-1, 200-1) and some other equivalents (at least of the 200-1) h ave a (second) transformer, (some) with the...
8
8

easily create complex arbitrary waveform patterns
We'd like to announce CAP Tool, a powerful software tool that lets you easi ly create complex arbitrary waveform patterns. This hardware-independent to ol for both benchtop AWG and ATE programming...

bike light riddle
I have a bicycle light, Opticube, standard unit, single button, uses 2 AA batteries. operation: 1. Push button, light on. 2. Push again, hold 2 seconds, off. or: 1. Push button, light on. 2. Push...
7
7

Lithium Batteries
-- Anyone wanting to run for any political office in the US should have to have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
8
8

Panasonic TCL32X5
Hello, all. If anyone owns the subject TV a question: When playing MP3 files from a USB flash drive on the TV, the screen displays the cover art, album and song as expected (provided the tag metadata...

Canon MP970 disassembly?
Need to get to the ink pump (head-cleaning pump). How do I get the main plastic casting (what you see when you open the cover to access the ink cartridges) removed? The pump is under this but I can't...
1
1

Re: 2N2222 vs. MPS2222A
is full of misinformation. Spec. sheets are just a click away. I reckon he's figured it out by now.
3
3

Slip Rings and Domed Observatory -- Continuing
Well, things are really starting to move with my attempt to put a control system in my 10.5' dia dome. There's no doubt,finally, this is going to happen in the next few months. The control system will...
8
8

Electric Supply For Event
We offer Large stock of copper / aluminum cables, electric distribution panels, electric distribution boards, cable protectors and other associated accessories i.e. temporary cable jointing systems,...

rf everywhere
Wireless is everywhere now, miniaturized to an astounding degree. Recently, I saw a report on a button size gardening gadget - stick it in the soil, it reports on moisture. Bluetooth earphones, etc....
55
55

Programming a Dranetz 626
Acquired a basic 626 power analyzer. After fixing up the thermal printer -- which works fine now -- I want to program thresholds etc. I'd start with the clock but it turns out that all the PDFs I've...
9
9

Manual / schematic for Leader 824/824S 500 MHz frequency counter
Either the user manual or schematic. The Leader user guide usually has the schematic. Don't know if Leader published an actual service manual for these counters. Thanks!
2
2