1 Watt UHF Amplifier schematic wanted

Hi again, I'm looking for a schematic of a uhf-amplifier with a gain of about

  1. It shoud give about 1 W output power (to a 50 Ohm Load) at about
100mW input at the (preferably 50 ohm) input (impedance). The frequency to be amplified is about 440-450 MHz. Please post links to circuits matching my requirements and generally all uhf-amplifier design related links here or send me schematics via e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@evard.ch

Thanks in advance. D. Stutzer

Reply to
Diego Stutzer

NOFRICKINGWAY. It's considered rude to ask for replies by email. Shows you're too fricking lazy to check back in the newsgroup for replies.

--

----------------(from OED Mini-Dictionary)----------------- PUNCTUATION - Apostrophe Incorrect uses: (i) the apostrophe must not be used with a plural where there is no possessive sense, as in ~tea's are served here~; (ii) there is no such word as ~her's, our's, their's, your's~.

Confusions: it's = it is or it has (not 'belonging to it'); correct uses are ~it's here~ (= it is here); ~it's gone~ (= it has gone); but ~the dog wagged its tail~ (no apostrophe).

----------------(For the Apostrophe challenged)---------------- From a fully deputized officer of the Apostrophe Police!

I bought some batteries, but they weren't included, so I had to buy them again.

-- Steven Wright

FOR SALE: Nice parachute: never opened - used once.

(Problem) Evidence of leak on right main landing gear (Solution) Evidence removed

F o d d e r

f o r

s t u p i d " n o t

e n o u g h

i n c l d u d e d

t e x t " e r r o r

m s g .

Reply to
Lizard Blizzard

On 16 Oct 2003 04:35:14 -0700, Diego Stutzer hath writ:

Ha! So, maybe you think the spam harvesters will ignore your un-munged From: in your posting? |From: snipped-for-privacy@evard.ch (Diego Stutzer) Ha! Your INBOX is toast.

Jonesy

--
  | Marvin L Jones       | jonz         |  W3DHJ   |  OS/2
  |  Gunnison, Colorado  |  @           |  Jonesy  |  linux   __
  |   7,703' -- 2,345m   |   config.com |  DM68mn             SK
Reply to
Allodoxaphobia

[Now why do both Lizzard Blizzard and Allodoxaphobia sound like Dark Matter? I think the case is just being made stronger daily for a minimally moderated newsgroup.]
Reply to
Baphomet

Google

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

buy a motorola or similar RF module. aka a "CATV Brick" or "CATV AMP".

cost 60-90$ US.

usually runs off 12 or 24 volts, and get the app note/manufaturers data from RF parts make sure you have a good RF wattmeter and adjust the source before the amplifier to avoid overdrive. overdrive is BAD. It will need a heatsink!

if your really transmitting with it, put a filter on the output as many of those modules have bandwith from 0 to 550 mhz or so. The law says any harmonics and spurs you generate must be about 40 Db down from your output

time spent building anything else without the proper equipment,is priceless, and judging from the language in your post, you dont have the skills/milliwatt meter to do it.

Dont expect this fowarded via email.

Steve Roberts

Reply to
Steve Roberts