Your future plans

God invites you to be a part of His eternal Kingdom. He wants you to be with Him where He is in all eternity in the paradise of Heaven.

He calls out to you. Can you hear Him? Answer Him and receive eternal life, in Heaven, in peace and love, as God intended before sin entered in and destroyed everything.

He will forgive you today, take away your shame, wipe the slate clean, renew all things, and begin the process of healing and guiding you from this day forward.

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

Who is Jesus? What's He like? The Gospel of John was the last gospel written, and possibly the last book of the Bible written. It teaches us the love of God, and how we must be born again to see the Kingdom of Heaven.

See what Jesus was like in this 3hr movie, as it goes through the whole gospel of John verse by verse. Learn who Jesus is, and why He came to the Earth:

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

Watch a powerful movie on Netflix showing what Jesus went through to give us freedom from sin, and eternal life. It cost Jesus to buy our freedom. It is free to receive only because He paid the heavy price.

Warning: Rated R for blood, gore, and violence

"The Passion of the Christ" by Mel Gibson:

The word "passion" here refers to what Jesus went through in His last days before going to the cross.

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

Hi Rick I am sure you have noticed that this is comp.arch.FPGA. While some may have such bad design practices that they need to find religion to help them finish, that is not a reason to post your off topic posts in this group.

The members of this group have done a great job respecting your thoughts on religion - which is just one of many.

OTOH, you are showing a tremendous amount of disrespect to the members of c.a.FPGA and c.l.VHDL by posting off topic posts. It is time to stop.

You need to accept responsibility for your actions as I believe this is one of the messages of most major religions. OTOH, I doubt the message of Christianity is go into the world and disrespect others.

In the 10 commandments it says "Thou shalt not steal". Hence, thou shall not continue to steal the bandwidth of this group by posting off topic posts.

Respectfully, please stop posting religious posts here.

Best Regards, Jim

Reply to
Jim Lewis

Jim Lewis:

may have such bad design practices that they need to find religion to help them finish, that is not a reason to post your off topic posts in this group.

thoughts on religion - which is just one of many.

of c.a.FPGA and c.l.VHDL by posting off topic posts. It is time to stop.

is one of the messages of most major religions. OTOH, I doubt the message of Christianity is go into the world and disrespect others.

shall not continue to steal the bandwidth of this group by posting off topic posts.

+1

MK

Reply to
Michael Kellett

Fast forward to the end of your life:

1) You die. 2) Go to sleep. 3) Wake up being summoned by name to appear before God. 4) You give an account of your life, your sin. 5) You are found guilty. 6) You are taken hold of and dragged to the edge of the abyss. 7) You are tossed headlong into the eternal lake of fire.

What is more important to you today? The teaching of the One who can change 4) thru 7) into the following:

4) You give an account of your actions. 5) You are given rewards for your labor for His Kingdom. 6) You cast your rewards at His feet, because of who He is. 7) You are welcomed into God's eternal paradise if Heaven.

Nobody comes back from the lake of fire. Ever.

If one person is saved from all these posts that annoy hundreds or thousands of others ... it's time and effort well spent.

Note: This message is only for those who are being saved. It is not for other people.

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

Jim Lewis wrote on 7/23/2017 4:57 AM:

I have to give Rick Hodgin some slack as he clearly is not fully in control of his urges. I don't like reading his crap, so I have kill filed him and so I don't see any of his posts, good or bad unless someone else replies to him.

You, on the other hand, must have seen his posts to this group many times previously and so should be able to see the same limitations in Rick Hodgin that I see. As you see in his later post, you have only given him reason to respond with more of his religious crap. So your replies only urge him on.

Why not take the pledge and just not reply to him at all? It does nothing good and only encourages his further posts. He knows he can always get someone to reply so he can feel superior.

--

Rick C
Reply to

Thanks Rickman. I will have to try out RSS filters on thunderbird

Reply to
Jim Lewis

+1

He's in my killfile. Problem solved until someone replies to a post of his.

Sadly one day he might post something more meaningful and I'll miss it. On the other hand.............

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd