yet another Altera Cyclone II EP2C35 dev. board

I've made another Cyclone II development board:

english user manual :

german user manual :

german project page with high-resolution photos:

If you like this board, you can buy it via ebay for 179.- Euro. (Simply search for "altera cyclone"). I'm sorry, but the shipping is restricted to European Union counties only.

Any suggestions and comments are welcome!

Valerij Matrose

fpga-dev{at}web.de

Reply to
fpga-dev

I'm curious: Why the XC9572 instead of some Altera part?

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD

http://www.ben.com/
Reply to
Ben Jackson

Because

- I already used this CPLD for configuration purposes on a Virtex II Pro board,

- it's only CPLD in VQFP-64 package I found,

- cheaper than comparable Altera parts.

regards,

Valerij Matrose

Reply to
fpga-dev

photos:

Wow, that doesn't look half-bad. I'm excited to see the use of SODIMMs. Has this been tested with a 512 MiB DIMM? Too bad about the Europe restriction (but given the current dollar ...).

Off-topic: A battery power optimized FPGA board in a compact form factor would be most welcome. I have the LPRP

but it's about 4X too big. Also, something larger than the EP3C25 would be good.

Tommy

Reply to
Tommy Thorn

No, these will not work. Only SODIMMs with capacities up to 256Mbyte are supported.

regards,

Valerij

Reply to
fpga-dev