XUPV2P

I have just received the XUPV2P board and trying to install the adept
software to program it but the problem I seem to experience is the
installer is interrupted and requires a restart.

Originally I thought the problem stems from using the service pack 2
for Windows 2000 and old version of the installer so I have upgraded my
machine with service pack 4 and the latest windows installer 3.1 but
that doesn't seem to make any difference as the installation still get
interrupted.

I was wondering if anyone has experience this problem before.

Cheers
Paul

Re: XUPV2P
Hi Paul,

The XUPV2P is directly supported by Impact which is part of the Xilinx
ISE tools.  I don't believe you can use adept with the XUPV2P.

Paul