XSVF file

Hi, Has anyone successfully used the playxsvf501b.exe utility yet? In IMPACT, I went into the file mode and create SVF file, then use svf2xsvf502.exe to create the SVF file. But when I use the playxsvf501b, its give me an unfinite loop, TCK toggle every line, and TMS and TDI are '0' on every line. I don't see a TDO output. All I want is to create an XSVF file that will program my Xilinx Spartan3 chip. Thanks, Ann

Reply to
AL

Oh, the problem was because the cable was still connected in IMPACT. I can successfully run the get device ID xsvf, but when I tried to program the chip, I get this error: ERROR: "DATA overflows allocated MAX_LEN buffer size ERROR at or near XSVF #27. See line 27 in the XSVF ASCII file. Does anyone know why? Thanks, AL

Reply to
AL