XST_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL

Hello,

I am now using DeviceReadFrame function on Xilinx EDK9.1 sp2. But it returns "XST_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL". According to the reference, it says that Reads one frame from the device and puts it in the storage buffer. What is the storage buffer? BRAM?

Please tell me how to solve this. My environment is an XUP (XC2VP30) board.

Status = XHwIcap_DeviceReadFrame(&HwIcap, XHI_EX_BLOCK, XHI_EX_MAJOR, XHI_EX_MINOR);

if (Status != XST_SUCCESS) { Print("Error : %d \n\r", Status); return XST_FAILURE; } else { Print("Data have been read successfully\n\r"); }

Thank you, Hiroyuki

Reply to
hiroyuki.kawai0914