xst and fpga express

Hi all, i am working in a network security company..i got a question.. am using a very big design targeted for xilinx virtex2 xc2v3000 device.. found a interesting problem recently...i used my design wit xst7.1,everything works fine in functional simulation but after i downloa onto fpga,only some functions works. I also built fpga design with fpg express and downloaded onto fpga..for my surprise,all the functions wor when tested at board level..i could not understand this.

can anyone explain differences between fpga exprees tool and xst7.1

thankx

Reply to
uckingcu