XSA-50 implementation

Hello All,

I have an XSA-50 board and am programming it to count the amount of
high input signals from the header pins. The signal that I want to
count is coming in at least 4ns as TTL signals--this is my clock
signal in the verilog code, but not physically hooked to the clock pin
on the board. Will this board be able to detect the signals, even
though this signals have short time span ?
Please note, I am very new to this timing stuff and would like some
guidance. Also, please keep in mind that I looked at the signal on an
oscilloscopes and it comes in very fast! I am currently using the
Xlinx 9.1 package to do all of the simulations for this device; I
looked at the wave forms using a nanoseconds range on the simulator
and it functions fine.

Thanks,
Uchenna

Site Timeline